Listed companies face a very noisy environment in which to make themselves and their story heard. And with regulators, the sell side and an increasingly diverse buy side to satisfy, companies can find that individual investors can take a back seat. And yet, for many companies, such as ex privatisation stocks and smaller companies struggling to win media and analyst coverage, private shareholders represent a golden opportunity to win loyal support.
So how can you reach tens of thousands of retail investors with a tailored investor proposition? Through the Private Investor Network.
A presentation slot at a time that suits your investor relations schedule, working with partners including key private investor resources Stockopedia, Morningstar, Investor Uprising and ShareSoc.
Your investor story. Specifically tailored to a retail investor audience.
Here's what you get:
- One PR Newswire news media release to UK financial media from your company announcing your company’s participation in a conference and inviting media and investors to your LIVE presentation
- One PR Newswire press release announcing the full conference agenda, including your company’s participation
- One email invitation to ShareSoc’s high equity member base announcing the full conference agenda, including your company’s participation
- Event link on ShareSoc.org, Morningstar, ADVFN, Stockopedia and other retail investor portals
- One hour dedicated auditorium and boardroom time. No other presentations will occur during your time slot
- Post-presentation interaction for senior management in your virtual "trade booth"
- Audio and slide webcast presentation in the auditorium including live Q&A with retail investors
- Exhibit hall “trade booth” to display videos, offer investor kits and chat in real-time with attendees
- One PR Newswire press release announcing your company’s participation in a conference and inviting media and investors to your ARCHIVE presentation
- E-mail blast to ShareSoc retail investors announcing company’s participation in a conference and inviting them to your ARCHIVE presentation
- Digital record of all investor interactions for compliance and material disclosure
- All appropriate traffic and opt-in attendees’ metrics
For further information on the benefits to presenting companies, please contact us using the form below: