Welcome to the Private Investor Network, where individual shareholders meet potential investment opportunities
Through this virtual conference series, PR Newswire and its partners are addressing age old dilemmas.
- How can quoted companies support cost effective engagement with their smaller shareholders, while maximising use of management time?
- How can private shareholders get in depth understanding of the equity story and cross question company management on their strategy?
The answer is through our online private investor conferences. Principal benefits:
For individual investors.
By booking a speaking slot on the Private Investor Network, management can speak live via phone - from anywhere - using a prepared presentation, to a self selecting audience of investors. The event could be held as part of a results road show, or during a capital or strategic change.
A facilitated Q&A session allows management to gauge areas of interest to investors.
Learn more about the benefits for presenting companies.
By registering - for free - to attend this conference, individual investors can hear directly from management and question them on their own issues.
The agenda for each conference is unique but always includes sessions of general interest on a topical theme.
Discover even more reasons to attend.
How it works
Companies sign up to present their investment story. Investors register to attend the live conference. Once logged in, visitors - as in the real world parallel - can choose to:
- visit the presentation hall, to hear company or educational speakers
- visit the exhibit hall to meet companies directly
- visit a range of commercial services supporting individual investors
- meet other investors in the lounge
- once the conference is complete, presentations are archived for 90 days
Read more about the conference series.